CONDITIONS OF PLAY
1. It is the responsibility of both parties to contact one another as soon as possible for the initial game. It then becomes the responsibility of the second qualifiers of each round to contact their known opponents immediately. It is the equal responsibility of both parties to find an acceptable date for their match.
2. No extensions will be granted.
3. It is the responsibility of both parties to ensure that the Assistant Competition Secretary is notified of the result as soon as possible. The result will then be posted on the Cambs & Hunts website (www.chlga.co.uk).
1. Play off the ladies red tees, using an approved ball.
2. Follow all local rules and the dress code of the home club.
1. The final: contact Menzies Professional shop (Tel: 01954 780098) to check tee availability and book a tee time. As soon as a date and tee time has been agreed the finalists must notify the Assistant Competition Secretary. NB Soft spikes only
4. If you have any problems / queries please contact Assistant Competition Secretary Chlcga.firstname.lastname@example.org